As software vendors continually add functionality to their packages, the need for integration increases. In many cases, organizations have chosen "best-of-breed" applications that must be integrated. For example, a procurement suite (e.g., Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Inventory) from one vendor may need to be integrated with the financial suite (e.g. General Ledger) from a different vendor.
- Lawson ProcessFlow Integrator / Business Component Integrator (BCI)
- Development of inbound/outbound interfaces, realtime or batch
- Knowledge transfer/training and technical mentoring to help your organization learn best practices and techniques for applying BCI to common as well as specific business problems.
- Streamlined COM/ActiveX Components for Lawson integration
- Provide timely information to end users in a cost-effective manner
- Leverage current and future technologies while integrating legacy systems
- Increase connectivity between disparate systems
- Extend the life of existing legacy applications